Monday, March 2, 2009

I just can't believe it!



Hey all!
How are you? Hope all is well. Things are crazy busy here and well... I just can't believe that my first born son on Saturday will be 4 and next year will be getting registered for kindergarten... WOW. I am tryin to get the party in order and well lets face it.. 3 kids well it's HARD work!!! I would NOT trade them for the world tho. I can't EVER say I am bored cause well as a SAHM of 3 kids you know that doesn't happen EVER!!! I just wanna cry when I really think bout it... 4 yrs already! When, Why and how? I know Serina is double his age and well I guess I didn't see it til I really look back and I look at Matthew who is still a infant and realize just how fast that time goes. How much you try to remember what they were like and well there are things I don't remember and then those are the times I say well I will do that different this time around and so on. It's just crazy. I will always love my kids and think of them as my babies no matter how big they get! ( Which seems to be rather fast lately! ) On Saturday or Sunday I will have the whole lowdown on it all. Thats just something I wanted to say!

Have a GREAT week!
Take Care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! They definately do grow up way too fast!! I didn't seem to notice it as much with Kenzie, maybe because she was the first, but with Aydan it just seems like he's getting bigger by the day and its so sad!! He's at a stage right now where one minute he's the biggest pain and the next he'll be absolutely adorable and funny! I don't want them to grow up!!