Monday, February 23, 2009

To Be A Kid Again???



Hello all!
How are you? Hope all is well. Things are alright here. Waiting for not this weekend BUT next weekend.. It's CJ's 4th Birthday!!! I can't believe it! So I am in the process of planning for it! I HAVE to make sure that people come. For some reason CJ seems to always get "Screwed" So to speak. Like last year we ALL had the flu so NO party and the year before it was something. Poor kid. So I hope this year is better. Anyways...

Do you ever think maybe we have kids because we want to relive our youth? I mean seriously there has been times that I find myself more excited then them to open a gift we go them. Weird huh? Or how I find myself wanting to play there games. How nice it would be to be 4 again.. No bills to pay or house to clean. Basically no responsibility. Makes you really think bout things like you are only this age once so make it as memorable as you can for them and in the end remember your only as old as you let yourself feel! Everyone is young at heart... (Think of that when you are in the toy isle saying-> Why didn't they have that when I was younger!) Aww.. to be a Kid again!!!


Take Care and Stay Young! (LOL)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I totally agree with you! Sometimes I buy the kids something because I like it!! Or I'll buy Kenzie clothes that I wish I had at her age, take them places I wish I had been too and so on.. Very true!! I love that picture of the kids! WOW CJ will be 4! How crazy is that! Glad to hear you're able to make it down in April:)

Noob Mommy said...

I know what you mean about playing the games and opening the gifts. I can spend hours perusing the toy aisle. And I race home to open up the toy and see if Noob Baby will take to it :) It's definitely a personal accomplishment when she likes it too. How strange.