
Hello all!
How is everyone? Hope all is well. Things are alright here. Been busy. Still tryin to stay in the loop of this blog thing.. haha. Anywhoo... Today it's kinda chilly and rainy. One of those days that you just wanna stay inside and take a nap. Play lazy anything. You know the day! Other then that the kids are good. Serina is doing well in school and for the most part likes it this year. Which I was worried about since she had to leave friends and one school and go to another. She is doing well. CJ is 4 and I can't believe he will soon be in school. Time really flies. Matthew is 6 months old now and WOW.. he can say Momma Dadda and Babba. aww... Sits alone and well I am amazed.
So thats the jist of how we all are. Craig and I are looking for a new place. I really want my own yard, so if the price is right I'm on it! lol. So I hope. We will see tho. Soon summer will be here and all I can think bout it grillin out and having people over.. Oh how I love a good grill out. (((Droolin))) Anyways just wanted to give a quick update!
Have a great Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment