Hey All!!!
How are you? hope all is well. Well today is my first born baby boys birthday and well it was a good and very busy day! Where does the time go?!? I just sit here and can't believe how fast the time has gone. Some things I want to say is -> CJ is a sweet heart and has been a pleasure to raise. He is so sensitive and so polite it amazes me that a lil boy can be so kind. The way he talks could melt you heart. I just really hope this kindness and sweetness doesn't let others take that as his weakness when he enters school next year. That sentence in itself is shocking.. school next year. I don't feel ready... Oh well it's something I hope he loves. Aww... My baby! Anyways the party was fun and yet another one done. I must say he made out like a bandit. I am just happy it was all he wanted. Well it's been a long day so I think I am off to bed!
One last time..
"Happy 4th Birthday CJ!"
Take Care!
1 comment:
Wow!! Look at all those great gifts! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CJ!!!!! Hope everyone had a great time! looks like fun:)
Post a Comment