
Hello all!
How is everyone? Hope all is well. Okay so there isn't much new here other then I am on a new kick of budgeting... I mean really I took note of all we eat and how often I do laundry and so on and well.. I need to try NEW tricks to budget. So I am a HUGE coupon clipper now. The thing is I have to get used to using them.. I always forget them at home. Another thing is portion size in this house is WAY to large. I mean I ALWAYS have left overs and guess where they end up.. TRASH, 2 weeks later! Plus I need to start making dish's that are less costly. A lil can go a long way. Plus we have changed the things we eat. Thats a whole need thing I will get into. Somethings you wouldn't believe. Anyways. I guess in the end it comes down to do I really WANT it or do I really NEED it. Guess which will have to do??? lol. In the end it all works out.
As for the diet thing. Something I would recommend is a series of books called.. "Eat this Not that" They have a Restaurant one, Kid one and Supermarket one! I LOVE them and have lost 5 pds from some simple switch's. My blood pressure has also went down.. LOVE it. Almost like a food bible. Really easy and you wouldn't believe some things you may have eat at or just ate period how bad it really is or was.. Crazy and I LOVE IT! Highly recommended!!!
Well off to get the mail and mop before the boys wake from there naps!
Take Care and Have a great weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment