
Hey All!
How is everyone? Hope all is well. The picture above is of me, my ma, grandma and great grandma. It was taking when I was a week old I think! Well today I am 26 yrs old. So I thought that picture fit. Well it's gonna be a busy day! First off I have a doctors appointment this morning, then I have to meet up with Craig, then get Matthew's 6 month pics done. Plus I am hangin with ma most of the day. Then Craig the kids and I are going to dinner. Oh and I got my gifts from him last night...
Lucky You Perfume and...
A SONY HDD DIGITAL CAMCORDER!!!
I am so geeked. Just in time for all Matthew's milestones! Well I am off to give Matthew a bath!
Have a great St. Patricks Day!
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! GREAT GIFTS TOO! DR APPOINTMENT ON YOUR B-DAY.YUCK!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR DAY!! ;)
Post a Comment