Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bowling...






Hello all!
How is everyone? Hope all is well. Right now we are waiting on a snow storm.. Suppose to be like 5 inches or something like that! So I am NOT going anywhere today. Hopefully my car will get fixed. Been a on and off thing. One thing gets fixed then another breaks... Go figure. Like I said I hope. We are suppose to be going to Illinois next weekend.. so I really need it fixed.

Anyways last weekend or so we went bowling and the kids had a blast! As you can see by CJ's face he got a strike.. he was so happy! Serina got one too. Craig won the first game and I won the second. It was fun.

Well have a great weekend!
Take Care!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Bowling is a lot of fun, something we should do more now that the kids are getting a bit older. We got some snow down here too, I'm so disappointed! It better be gone like tomorrow;) Anyway,can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!