

Hey all!
How are you all? Hope all is well. Things are doing alright here. Busy. I am planning my ma's 51rst birthday. Which is tomorrow. Then Thurs is Craig's nephew's birthday he will be 6 then Sat is my best friends sons 6th birthday. So looks to be a busy weekend also. Tomorrow we will do moms and then Sat we are doing a Chucky Cheese for my friend and a bowling for his nephew.. BUSY! Lots of fun tho. Other then that I can't believe that in a month CJ will be turning 4!!! Time sure does fly! Plus we got Valentines day next week! We probably won't do anything tho. We rarely go out. I don't mind tho. Anyone have any good plans?
Well I suppose I need to get some things done around here. I just wanted to share in the birthday joys with you all!
Take Care!
No comments:
Post a Comment