


Hello all!
How are you? Hope all is well. Well nothing too new on this end. This week was full and I mean full of birthdays and 3 parties. VERY busy and VERY fun too. After the whole week of fun and so on. We had 2 parties yesterday so we were gone ALL day and I have to say I was honestly beat. Then I realized I have a TON to do at home. All the bath's and showers along with 3 loads of laundry and all the other odd ends.. So what did I do. I got started early! So by noon most was done and now I am waiting on dinner!
I do however do more looking back.. Way back at times. There are lots of times I wonder..
Where did the time really go? Like Serina she will be 9 this year! I can't believe it. This is her last year of being a single digit! And well in lil less then a month CJ will be 4 and time to register for Kindergarten. As for Matthew well it's hard to believe that this time next month he will be 6 months and 1/2 way to 1 already. I am happy that they are growing and learning well on the other hand it's sad to look back and know that they will never need me like they did when they were babies. With each passing year they gain more Independence.. How weird that is. All in all it's a great thing too. Everything in life has it's perks and no so perks! Anyways I will call it.. it now time to eat. May your week be great!
Take Care!
4 comments:
Its so sad how time goes by so fast!! Kenzie will be 7 in a couple months and Aydan turned 2 already, I just can't believe it. Adorable pics too!! Hey CJ and Aydan share the same middle name of Russell, thats neat, I didn't know that before:) Have a great day!!
lol.. I know I think when Aydan was born my mom told me his name and I was like... really.. thats CJ's too! lol. Too cute! They sure do.. makes you happy and sad all in one! You also have a great day!
Thank you for following my blog. Your LO's are so beautiful. I love the collage that you created!
Your babies are gorgeous! Time just flies by doesn't it.
Post a Comment