Tuesday, February 17, 2009

5 Months Already???






Hello All,
How are you? Hope all is well. I am stunned and find it hard to believe that my youngest baby is almost a 1/2 yr old! Today marks 5 months. I can't believe it. He has really grown. That smile will melt your heart. He can pretty much sit all alone. Can roll and has been for a couple months and eats baby food! WOW!!! Amazing just how much time can change things! (There is also a pic above of him sitting alone!)

Anywhoo..
Valentines was fun. I made heart shaped pancakes with bacon for breakfast. Then we did some shopping. Then when we got home I made some pork chops, potatoes and corn. It was yummy! I got a new cell some candy and a card for my present. I was very happy. So that was that. 10 Valentines days together.. what fun! Well thats that. Hope you all have a great day!

Take Care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those pics! He is so adorable!!! What a cute smile! Wish we could see him in person while he's still a baby!! Glad you guys had a good V-day:)

Green's said...

This summer Craig the kids and I should be coming down. My ma and I will be coming down in April! I hope! I need to get down there it seems like ages! Dang distance!

Take Care!