
Well Hello All,
How are you? Hope all is well. Today is Friday the 13th.. the day before Valentines day and well I would rather like to think it's Valentines or early Valentines. Due to the whole thought of today being Friday THE 13th! lol. Anywhoo.. Anyone got any good plans for the "Romantic" Weekend? Nothing here. We will do some grocery shopping tomorrow and I will make a nice dinner other then that NOTTA! lol. I don't mind tho. We only go out alone once a year or so. Anyways I DO have plans today. Serina is doing some Valentine activities at school and having a party too. SO I am coming in and bring cupcakes along with her sugar filled Valentines! lol. The parents are gonna love me! O well they were so cute at the store.. they have plastic rings in em and all different frosting and so on. I just couldn't pass it up! lol.
Other then that.. nothing new here. Kids keep me busy. Anyhow Matthew is mad in his saucer so I have to cut this one short!
HAVE A GREAT VALENTINES DAY!
Take Care!
2 comments:
Happy Valentines Day to you all!! I think we're gonna go see a movie tomorrow night, the new "Friday the 13th" ironically enough:) How romantic huh!! We love those movies though so we were excited to see it come out. Anyways, enjoy your weekend and talk to ya later!!
Funny you say that! We rented Saw 5 and Mirrors to watch.. How romantic! lol. Oh well still good fun!
Have a great holiday!
Post a Comment