Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Yup.. Hunting is DONE!





Well I wanted to post Serina's first Hunting trip photo.. well of when she returned! She had a blast and Craig said she hung real tuff... I should say so. 12 hrs is too much for me! I am glad she had fun and well in a couple years she will be in Hunters safety so then she can actually get a deer. She says she won't gut it but what girl would!!! EEWWW.. she said she would help her dad drag it tho. What a big girl she is!

As for CJ well he now has pink eye!!! Or something like that. I can't believe it! Between colds, flu's and now this.. come on. Not a good start to 09! lol. O well it should get better! Other then that he is on a wanting to mooch Matthew kick and well it's all the time. So cute but I don't want him to get carried away. You know when you have came to that point.. Matthew starts to scream.

As for Matthew.. today is a big day for my baby... he is 16 weeks.. Also known as 4 MONTHS!!! I can't believe it either! Time has flown by. He is so cute and well he is VERY ticklish! So funny! Well I suppose the boys wanna play and I have to cleaning to do! ( Also Matthew got to eat some Banana Baby food last night and I think he may like it!) FYI! lol.

Take Care!
( I also put a compairison up there of Matthew's Birth pic vs now! WOW right?)

2 comments:

moser4 said...

I can not believe she went hunting. I couldn't do that.
With Love
June

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she went either! Hope everyone is getting healthier. I think our family finally is! Matthew has changed so much! I just love his chubby lil cheeks!