Well Hello out there!
It's a cold and I mean cold day! NO school again! The windshield is really bad today! Other then that we tried to get everything done and what not cause we knew it was coming. Everyone is doing well. The picture above is of Keith's newest tattoo.. it's nice. lol. Oh and I am so happy to announce that Keith will be having a baby with his girlfriend Kayla come September of this year. In fact their due date is 2 days before Matthew's first birthday! So like I told Keith I am excited if he is.. BUT PLEASE don't have that baby on Matthew's 1rst Birthday! So we will see. This could be a remake of what happen with Serina and Mikey. VERY close.. Serina 11-19-200 and Mikey 11-18-2001. So we will see. All in all I am VERY excited to be a NEW auntie again! So there you have it! lol
Well I suppose I have to cut CJ's hair and give him and bath. You all stay warm.
Take Care!
4 comments:
Yeah, its been freezing cold here too. No school like 3 days in a row!! Tell Keith CONGRATS about the new baby! Thats awesome!!! Stay warm everyone:)
I can't beleive he is going to be a daddy! I hope all goes well with him. Do they know what the sex of the baby is yet? Another baby in this family wow!!
Love Aunt June
Tell Kieth congratulations. I can't believe how big our family is getting. Love and Miss ya all
Aunt Judy
Baby is due Sept 11.. so right before Matthew's 1rst birthday! So I think around April or May we should know the gender!
Love yas
Post a Comment