Hey All,
Reading starts early in this house! LOL! I thought that was super cute and I wanted to share! Also you can find the link to my myspace in the upper right hand side of my blog. (Above Serina's picture!) Thanks to Kim on that one! So if you have a myspace you can see my profile if I add you as a friend.. Sorry it is Private so you will have to do a friends request. It's neat tho. Everything is good here. The kids are getting big. Thursday Matthew has doctor for his 4 month. I am sure he has grown. I just hate the shot part! Serina is back to school after a lovely 5day weekend. CJ well he is just excited cause we are going to the Monster Truck show this weekend! That will make his day. So look for those pics soon! Well I suppose I need to go to bed!
Take Care all!
3 comments:
Oh no, how'd the doctor appt go? Hopefully not too bad, if thats possible, with shots involved! Monster Trucks are so fun! We need to go again, we haven't gone since before we had kids.
Hey I finally figured out how to do comments. This is pretty cool. Matthew is growing so fast. He is such a doll. They all are. Give them hugs from us. Love and Miss ya all
Love Aunt Judy
The Appt went well. I did good. LOL! He is 18 pds and 24.5 inches. Growing like a weed! Aunt Judy I am glad you figured it out! You should also start to blog. It's fun!
Love yas!
Post a Comment