Friday, January 2, 2009

To start off 2009!





Hey All,
How is everyone these days? Hope all is well. The kids are getting big. Matthew is in the process of getting 2 teeth!!! Yea I can't believe it either. CJ is doing his "Football" thing these days! He loves all sports! Well Serina.. doing VERY well. She actually got to go hunting with her dad for the first time today! She was so excited. She hung tough for over 12 hrs out in the cold. No deer but all in all it was good time with dad. CJ was upset cause he wanted to go.. but you try to tell a 3 yr old why he can't go with his hero! I didn't know what to say. He was hurt tho. But Craig will make it up to him. I believe we will be going to the Monster Truck show this month. He will love that. Poor kid. Other then that nothing new here. Oh and the Picture of Matthew above is one that I entered into a baby contest. I love the cheeky look he has. Well good night all!

Take Care!

2 comments:

John and Crystal Franklin said...

Hello! Thanks for the comments. I really love the pictures of your kids too! They are getting soooo big. Where does the time go.

Crystal

Anonymous said...

Wow, Serina is a lot tougher than I am. I dont think I could stand being out in the cold that long! Hope she had a good time:) Matthew looks adorable in that pic (well in all pics!!!) good luck with the contest:)