Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Turkey Time?






Well hello!
How is everyone? Hope all is well. Thing have been CRAZY busy here, tryin to get ready for the holiday! The pictures above are..
1. Serina all dressed up in her NEW gear from her Birthday
2. CJ doing some semi pro photos! lol
3. Matthew also doing some semi pro photos! lol
4. The YUMMY cookies I made the other night.. funny story to follow!

So Serina loves her new gear she likes to dress up and play. As for Matthew and CJ I wasn't happy with the way their last photo shots turned out at the photo place SOOO I thought I would try my own.. If I had all the props and camera needed I so could make it work but it really didn't so I took CJ in to get NEW pictures done and I am SOOO happy I did. They look Fabulous! Matthews will get redone next month on his 3 month mark. Today he is 10 weeks!!! As for the cookies.. I got this recipe which I may add is VERY yummy so I decided to make them with Hershey's Hugs instead of the Kiss's.. well It made them look SO cute and made em taste pretty good also. Anyways I take this picture and I sent it to my brother Mike so he could show my ma and well he calls and says- "Liz why would you make eyeball cookies for the holidays? It's NOT halloween you know right?" LOL.. yea he thought they were EYE BALL COOKIES! lol.. Not intended but okay. Thought that was funny!

Can anyone believe tomorrow is THANKSGIVING!?! I can't. I made all the pies and got all the stuff last night. I had my ma take it all to her house so we can just do it there... even tho there is MORE room here.. oh well! So we will go there and when we get home we will put up the tree! I know the kids are sooo happy. Oh and I can't wait to put up some pics of the NEW ornament for this year and the kids putting it all together. I got all the Christmas cards ready to go... Come Dec 1 they will go out. Well I suppose I really have to finish laundry.. Take Care and if I don't talk before Thanksgiving is over... HAPPY THANKSGIVING.. have a safe and happy holiday! Be thankful for all you have.. it could always be worse!

Take Care!

<span class=MyHotComments.com" border="0">

No comments: