Sunday, November 16, 2008

Play time..



Well Matthew has a play mat that we decided to get him even tho I didn't think spending $20.00 on a toy would be such a good idea with Christmas around the corner... however he likes it. So I guess it was worth it. He looks so cute down there trying to play! He can't get how to really "play". In general it's cute tho. In another note.. I think he may be teething!!! Yes you read that right.. he is drooling a lot and is chewing on the nipple to the baba and my finger and so on. Makes me wonder. I will update again soon with that. He does have doctor tomorrow.. I am nervous. I hate it when they get there shots. I know he needs em but why so painful? Well I need to get some things done. Stay warm!

Take Care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's such a cutie pie!! I hate shots too! Why do they have to make them cry so bad:(