HEY all!
How are you? Hope you all are well. Things are going well here... We went ahead and got a play mat for Matthew. He needed it. At 7.5 weeks he likes to "bat" at things with his hands. I hated to spend the $20.00 on it with Christmas right around the corner.. oh well. He's worth it.
Other then that the kids are good. As we speak they are making out there Christmas letters to "Santa". Santa needs to start his shopping soon here! I can't believe Thanksgiving is almost here.. we have like what a little over 2 weeks til it's here. I just love this time of year no matter how stressful it is.. in general I get that same "warm" feeling when this time of the year is here! We have a few traditions that we TRY to stick with and well I hope to keep it that way this year! Well I suppose I need help them..
I will return again soon!
Take Care!
No comments:
Post a Comment