Friday, November 21, 2008

Hunting time!





The pictures above are from Serina's Birthday! It was fun and VERY crazy. I can't believe how fast time flies! She had a great time. She says- Her best ever! So I am happy.. 10 pizzas later! Tonight Craig left to start off the gun hunting season! So he will be gone.. 9 days! I hope I can make it on my own with 3 babies! I know I can.... ( While I pray) lol. I hope he gets a deer!

CJ is sick. I think I am getting it also. My throat is itchy and so on. Lovely cold season is here. This is the second time in the last month the COLD has entered my house. Dang ol colds! Hopefully we get well before Thanksgiving... I want to taste my food! So pray for us!

Well take care and stay warm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERINA!!!!! Hope you had a blast at your party! Hope CJ starts feeling better soon:)