
YUP you read that right! We got about 1-2 inches of snow last night. So if you weren't in the holiday spirit which I kinda wasn't you will be now! This picture is from last year. So I woke up to Serina and CJ screaming IT SNOWED!!! lol.. too cute. I didn't tell em last night that it was suppose to snow so it was a shock. I took a picture and I will post it when I upload it of this tree by our house.. looks SOO pretty!
As for Christmas..
I am pretty proud of myself at this point. I got Serina pretty much done. I still have a few things to get for the boys and well I have MANY ideas.. so I am not too worried. I have gotten Craig a few things and still need a couple more and I need some ideas to go with that. As for everyone else.. I have all the neices and nephews done. I still need to get the siblings and parents/grandparents done. I am doing well though. I will be putting the tree up on Thursday night or Friday. All depends if I am gonna try to shop on Friday. You know the big ol BLACK FRIDAY! I feel the need to get Craig done while he is gone for his hunt. Which means he will be back in 5-6 days! I need to get it and wrap it all NOW! lol
Well I have been sick as I thought I was. I have NO voice and I haven't had one for about 3 days! CJ is still sick and Matthew and Serina are getting it. So the WHOLE house. EVERYONE I know is sick with this nasty virus. Well I suppose.. I need to clean before it becomes nap time. I will TRY to update before Thanksgiving!
Take Care!
No comments:
Post a Comment