Saturday, November 1, 2008

NOVEMEBER.. already???





HEY ALL!!!

How is everyone? Hope all is well. Things are going alright here. I can't believe it's already NOVEMBER and well the 2nd week of this month is gonna be crazy. I have a TON of things going on. Seems like since Matthew came thats the pattern.. notice that!?!

Well Halloween was good. The kids had fun. Serina was a girl ghost (Ghoul) and I will say she was a HIT! Everyone kept stopping and asking her if it was her real hair and so on. It was cute. CJ was a BMX biker and yet everyone seemed to think he was a Race car driver.. maybe cause he wouldn't keep his helmet on. lol. Matthew was a "Ghost". It turned out well. They all had fun and got like 10 pds of candy.. literly! And we were only out for a hr or so! Crazy I know.

Craig is out hunting yet againt this weekend so I am here with the kids and desided to go ahead and take down the Halloween things and put up Thanksgiving decor. The kids watched and well I need to steam clean and mop real good one of these days. It would help if Matthew would sit somewhere like his swing. Instead he likes MOMMA all the time. O well in time.

Well I need to pick up and maybe run to the store then dinner and give the boys baths!


Take Care!!!


2 comments:

Kim said...

WOW THEY LOOK AWESOME!! GREAT COSTUMES! EVEN MATTHEW JOINED IN ON THE FESTIVITIES! :)

Kim said...

by the way, I love the black and white pictures!! too cute:)