Hello all!
How is everyone? Hope all is well. Things are pretty dang good here. Baby Matthew is great. Getting bigger already and the kids well they are doing good also. I am so surprised on how well I am doing. I feel great and well Craig went hunting for 2 days and nights so I was alone ALL weekend and well I managed to...
Sweep, mop, dish's, baths, showers, store, vaccum, laundry and all the odd ends like homework and so on.
Still in shock and yet so proud. Mike was like Liz is going to the store with all 3 kids ALONE??? And I did it and I did it well!!! lol. The cashier was amazed. This is gonna work out just fine!
Anyways enough of my boosting. The weather has really chilled out.. Looks like Fall is here. I am happy about that I love Fall. Oh and we got the kids costumes Serina is gonna be a girl ghost or something like that! CJ is this really cute spider. I will post a pic when the time comes! Well I suppose there is a few more things I would like to get done before baby is up!
Take Care!
No comments:
Post a Comment