Thursday, September 25, 2008

A week has already went by!



Hello all!
How is everyone? Hope all is well. It has been a long week. This whole newborn thing is so much harder then I remember.. lol. It's the lack of sleep with also have a kid in school with a toddler at home! WOW! Anyways I know it will get easier as time goes on. The days aren't too bad and he is a good baby. I feel blessed. I have 3 great precious kids and I can honestly say that is all I need or want! I am done. We will NOT be having anymore. Other then that all is well. The kids are adjusting well. Serina is doing GREAT in school. According to her teacher she is a level 19 in reading while most of the class in a 15 or 16. So they want to do another test to see if they should move her a grade higher for reading!!! I was shocked and happy. I feel that all that reading I made her do and so on is paying off. So proud!!! CJ is doing well. I am trying to include him so he doesn't resent the baby. He is very quit when he is around him and well doesn't really even talk to him. I do seem to see that when no one is around is when he tends to sit by him and then say.." Hi lil guy" I can't help but smile! Where does the time go. Well I suppose time to start dinner. I would like to say THANKS to everyone for their love and support. It means a whole lot to me. This was and has been a long hard road and well makes you really appreciate everyone and everything! THANKS again!

Take Care!

1 comment:

Kim said...

They are all soooo cute!!! I'm glad to hear they are adjusting well to the new baby. We are done having kids as well, we love 'em but they are a handful,especially Aydan:) Love Kim and Danny