Hey!!!
Hello all. Sorry it has been a while. Been busy. Doctor all the time! Well as of last week I was told I DO have Preeclampsia.. yet again! So I have been having to take alot of tests. As of today I had another ultrasound and the baby is around 6 pds 11 ozs. So he is doing well. I will get the other results tomorrow. I will update then! Til then this is a rollercoaster. The doctor says he will NOT let me go past 38 weeks and well right now I am 36 wks 2 days.. so time is winding down. I am just tryn to make this work... with hunting season.. this is gonna get tricky along with school. We will see. Well thats about it! Be back yet again tomorrow and maybe I will know more!
Take CARE!
1 comment:
Wow!! Its coming fast! How exciting! So are you having a boy or a girl? Got any names picked out?
Post a Comment