Sunday, September 14, 2008

Almost time.... WOW!



Hello all!
Sorry it's been a minute yet again. Things are CRAZY busy here. Well I went to the doctor on Thurs and they said they wanted to redo all the same testing yet AGAIN! So I will complete all that tomorrow morning and then do another NST and visit in the afternoon tomorrow! Also here is the shocking news.. ( Or so it was VERY shocking to me!) At my last visit on Thursday they said that due to the Preeclampsia They want to go ahead and induce me on Tuesday or Weds morning!!! So after tomorrows visit @ 1:30 pm I should know just when baby will arrive! I am sooo scared. At least I don't feel like vomitting when I think of it. I am just so nervous. I will know more tomorrow. I WILL be sure to update tomorrow evening cause that may be the last update til he is here! (For ya Kim! lol) So please pray for me!!!

Other then all the baby hussle and bussle... The kids are good. Serina is doing well in school and had another Dental check up on Friday morning and NO cavities!!! They say her teeth look REALLY good and next time she will get sealents! I am geeked cause that means NO cavities at all EVER!!! Or ten years! lol. CJ is well. Getting too big. He is REALLY tall. He is almost as tall as Serina and yet Serina is to my shoulders! Yea so I will be the short one. Which I figured! Craig is out Bow Hunting. No luck yet. Unfortunetly he will have to hold off on that for a couple weeks til baby is bigger. I think he too is nervous about this new baby thing also he just puts on the "tough guy" front. This has been a VERY trying pregnancy to say the least! When we get to finally see him it will make it all worth it and so much realer. As far as names go... We are stuck for a first name but his middle name will be "Jerome" which is after my grandfather who passed away a few years go. That has been the only name will have stuck with. I think he is definetly watching over this pregnancy because with all the complications it's a mircle we made it this far! So the first name will be the "surprise" so to speak! lol. Well I should go.

Take Care!

2 comments:

Kim said...

What exciting news!! We got your email about being induced tomorrow so hope all goes well and we can't wait to see the pics of your new little BOY:)

Anonymous said...

Well Liz if you are ready this you are probly holding that little boy.
We also can't wait to see pictures of the little guy with his brother and sister.
Take care we love you all.
Aunt June