HEY ALL!!!
How is everyone? Hope all is well. Well the picture above was taken of Matthew, Serina and CJ when Matthew was 2 weeks old.. so last week and well he has grown ALOT since. When I upload some new pics.. you will see what I am talking about. We have kept VERY busy. It's amazing how fast time goes when you have 1000 and 1 things to do all the time. I am trying to keep on top of everything so I don't fall down and well then I don't know what will happen. I am so udderly happy with my family and am VERY sure that Matthew is the final link.. no more babies! lol.
Other then all that nothing else is new. I am tryin to clean. The kids are good. Well I just thought I would say HI! Been a while! Oh I did get the Halloween decor out last week! GO ME! lol.
Take Care!
No comments:
Post a Comment