THANKS FOR ALL THE WELL WISH'S! We are alright right now. Glad to be home and on the road to recovery! So here's his stats...
MATTHEW JEROME GREEN
September 17, 2008
6:55 AM
7 Pds 2 Ozs
18 Inches.
He is gorgous! It was a tough pregnancy. A hard labor and a VERY difficult recovery. I know time will heal though. So heres the birth story..
7:30 pm. ( 9/16) We get to hospital get into a room. Find out that I am indeed am in labor on my own!!! WOO HOO. Was @ 3.5-4cm. Then all was going well they broke my water and on to 6cm then 8cm and as of 2am thats where I stayed. and stayed @ 8cm. So they start Poticein @ 4 am and still nothing but 8cm.. SO CLOSE YET SO FAR AWAY! Finally 6:50 am they let me push after 3 push's lil Matthew entered this world... PRECIOUS!
Now as for after that it went down hill. I started to bleed and couldn't stop they started a couple more IV's and was giving me shots after a hr and alot of blood loss I was finally able to rest. I had to be started on Iron meds because it was either that or a blood transfusion so I have to take those for a month. It will all work out though.
Well gotta go wait for Serina to get off the bus and get baby changed!
Take Care!
1 comment:
What a cutie!!! I'm glad to hear that everything ended up OK. It's all over and now you have a precious baby boy:)
Post a Comment