Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Farewell To The King Of Pop -> Michael Jackson!




Hello All!
How is everyone? Hope all is well. We are doing good and enjoying our Summer break here! Well right now I sit and watch the Memorial Service for Michael Jackson and well I can't believe he is gone! Which brings back memories of my childhood when I was about Serina's age. I remember my mom playing his records and dancing to them. Being a 7 or 8 yr old kid I thought it was so great. I like to think of him as the Elvis of my generation. Regardless of what people thought of him in these last couple years they can't say he wasn't a legend with loads of talent! I like to think he was just a grown man with a child's thought process. I hope that in his demise he finds the peace of knowing many still Loved and cared for him and his music will always live on!

May he RIP!

Take Care all!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Adorable pictures! They grow up way to fast! 9 months old already, WOW!! Have a great week!