Hello all!
How is everyone? Hope all is well. Things have been so busy here! You can sure tell it's summer, something is always goin on! Last weekend we went up north to Craig's family. They were doing a Paintball Tournament, well the 2nd annual for his cousin who passed away last March. So it was a great weekend. Lots of fun and food. Need I say they can really throw down in the party department! So that was a blast as you can see from some of the pics! We are all doing well. Matthew is about start walking soon.. I think! He can really get around. Serina is really excited about our trip to the Milwaukee Zoo this weekend. Well so am I! CJ is a busy body. He gets so rowdy when he is stuck in the house. I try to let them play outside as much as I can. Well thats our summer. I can say at least it's been not to humid kinda nice out! WOOT WOOT!
Well have a great day!
Take Care!
1 comment:
Cool, that looks like so much fun!!! Glad you guys are enjoying your summer! Sad to think it will be over soon! Have a great week and have fun at the zoo this weekend!!!!
Post a Comment