Hello all!
How are you all? Hope all is well. Well as you can see last weekend we went to the Milwaukee Zoo and it was lots of fun! That place is HUGE and they have lots to see and do. As you can see from the pics above we got to feed some birds which was very neat! The kids loved it well CJ did at first then wanted to move on! Matthew wanted to grab them as Craig got them. It was so cute! Serina was a pro. The Zoo is something she really likes cause she loves animals and can read so she learned alot of odd end things! It was a all day thing and I would recommend it to people with lil kids too! I will post some more of the pics in the next couple blogs! Well I suppose I should go! Hope everyone has a great week!
Take Care!
No comments:
Post a Comment