Monday, July 13, 2009

The 4th of July along with 9 mth pics!







Hello!
How is everyone? Hope everyones good! Things are kinda busy here! For the 4th of July we went out by Craig's sis's cities fireworks. As you could see after the fireworks we went to his cousins to have a bomb fire and make smores! The kids had a great time. I also wanted to add Matthew's 9 month old pictures. I can't believe he is almost 10 mths! Time is flying. I am making a video composition of his first year so when he has his first birthday I will DVD it. I am so happy to have a camcorder with him vs the other kids. Something neat to look back on when he is older! Kinda sad to see them grow up so fast. Serina and CJ are doin well too. Serina wants to do sleep overs and such and well CJ is still a sports fan. I am so going to sign him up for sports when he's in school. They are both so smart. All my kids amaze me, even more so everyday. Well I am off for the night.

Have a great week!
Take Care!

No comments: