Here are some pics outta the 200 I took while out n about for Rhythm n Booms. The bottom pic if of our kids with their cousins. The kids had a blast and well I did too. I love hangin out with my sis in laws. It was alot of fun. We didn't get home til late tho but in the end it was SO worth it! Summer is soo here and there are a ton of things to do and sometimes I don't think there will be enough time to do it all! LOL. The kids are good. Other then that we didn't do anything else. Planning on what we will do for next weekend??? I think by the time were said and done we will be tired of fireworks. Happens every year! Well I should go time to make lunch and take a shower! Have a great week!
Take Care!
1 comment:
Awesome!! Glad the weather cooperated for you guys to enjoy yourselves. Festivals like that are sooo fun!!! Have a good week :)
Post a Comment