Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sweet Cornfest 2008



Hey all,
How is everyone? Hope all is well. We are alright. We had ALOT of fun today. It is the city wide garage sales and the city's annual Sweet Corn Festival and we did alittle shopping and then 4+ hours of festival. As you can see in the picture above the kids loved the rides and well we loved the corn! LOL. Gets VERY pricey though! O well it was worth the fun and to see the kids to happy! This is the festival that makes it so we know summer is at it's end and well that means a couple things for us....
1. School will start soon!!!
2. Baby will be here soon!!!
and last but not least
3. The holidays will start soon!!!

Can you believe it??? In a couple months well 3 it will be Thanksgiving and then Christmas already!!! That doesn't even seem right! Monday I have dr so I will also give another update to that! Tuesday is Craig's 27th Birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM!!! Another year. I can't believe this is his 10th birthday that we have spent together!!! Time does fly! Well I suppose I need to get to bed. I was naughty and didn't comply all the way with the doctors orders. (It was worth it though! )

Have a great rest of your weekends!!!
Take Care!

No comments: