Thursday, August 28, 2008

Almost September.. ALREADY!!!


HEY!!!
How is everyone? Hope all is well! Things are REALLY busy here and well will continue for the next couple weeks! First of all I had doctor yesterday and baby is well. Blood Pressure is still high in general all is well though! Went to the "Ready Set Go" thing for school. Got to drop off the school supplies and meet the teacher and ect. It went well. Serina is really excited for this year. I hope it lasts for a long while! lol. Big ol second grader! I think CJ is thinking he is going this year.. yea not yet buddy! I tell ya they grow to fast! Next week school starts. Then we have dentist appts, doctor appts, picture day and so on along with baby making his arrival soon and of course opening day for Bow hunting is the 13th.. so Craig is VERY happy and ready to go! Then before we know it the holidays will be here yet again!!! WOW... Anyways I need to start dinner.

Have a great Week/weekend all!
Take Care!

No comments: