Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mid-week post!



Hello all!!!
How is everyone? Hope all is well. The summer is wrapping up and well seems like it has went to fast! Kinda sad! Yesterday was Craig's Birthday and well we had a little party here... it was fun. Time sure does fly! The pics above are from the parade before the festival. The kids had fun. Other then that my doctors appt. went alright I guess.. Baby is now measuring a week ahead. Which is good. On a bad note.. seems that he has flipped and is breech again. Blood pressure was high as always and the really bad part... I GAINED 6 POUNDS IN 1 WEEK! Looks like Preeclampsia is starting to set in. We will know more next week. If we could just get him here safe and sound that we be awsome! Anyone with name suggestions.. We are STUCK!!! Well I suppose I should do something. Hope you all have a great rest of your week!

Have a great day and Take Care!

No comments: