Thursday, August 7, 2008

August 7, 2008


Hello all --->
How is everyone? Hope all is well. Everything is the same here! Went to the doctors and the blood pressure is even higher and now the rapid weight gain has begun. I am sooo not doing this again like with Serina. So I need to go back yet again on Tuesday. So then they will see. I really hope that Preeclampsia doesn't set in. Time will tell.

Other then that the kids are good. Getting ready for this baby and Serina's school stuff. Big ole 2nd grader! Can't believe it. I think CJ will be lost! He will like to be home with momma though. It will take getting used to having baby around though too. Well I suppose.. I have to go lay down my head still hurts and I am suppose to be on bedrest STILL!

Have a great Thursday!
Take Care!

No comments: