Friday, August 1, 2008

August 1, 2008



Hello all!
How are you all doing? Hope all is well. We are alright. I am doing NOTHING as directed and well it sucks! I will get over it and I am sure it is worth it as long as baby is safe and happy! lol. Okay on to something else...

We have RED biting ants BAD!!! They want water which we haven't gotten in a while. I watered the front of the porch.. Hope that helps I also layed down salt! NO MORE!!! Ha Ha. The kids are good. Serina is still doing the art thing. She likes to create different things. She is very good at it! CJ likes Max and Ruby and monster trucks! Also throwing and hiting balls in my house!!! Yea he's a boy!

Well tomorrow is our 9 yr anniversary!!! I can't believe it. I don't think we will do too much though. Maybe go out to eat and do something what I have no clue. We were gonna mini golf but it's gonna be hot and I am not allowed walk around like that.. soo NO! We will see though!

Take Care!

1 comment:

Kim said...

9 years!! That is awesome! We hope you guys enjoy your anniversary tomorrow. The kids are so adorable, they are getting so big. Love Kim and Danny :)