Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009







How is everyone? Hope all is well! How was your Thanksgiving? Ours was great. Another great holiday has passed and now we are on to Christmas!!! I can't believe it. Seems like things are going fast. Luckily I got over half my Christmas shopping done a couple months ago. So I mainly have my Kids and Craig left to do... What to get??? LOL. I usually put my tree up the day after Thanksgiving however I haven't done it yet today... Matthew is making me nervous I have a feeling he is gonna pull it DOWN. As for wrapping the gifts and putting them under the tree YEA that will wait til the last possible time... I still love this age that he is at. It's so fun. He has really grown this last couple months. Time flies... Well I should get to cleaning! Have a great weekend and Holiday Season!

Take Care!

No comments: