Friday, December 11, 2009

Dec 9/10th 2009 Blizzard!






Hello All,
How is everyone? Hope all is well. As you can tell we had a BLIZZARD. When you look at the pictures I would like you to keep in mind that it's Serina who is 9 n CJ would almost 5 tryin to walk in it! LOL.. It was soo deep. I let them play n helped them build a fort n track for their sled! lol... Now we are in a deep freeze so we aren't doin much.

2 weeks til Christmas... WOW! The year has flown and well I can't believe it's already almost Christmas. As for the shoppin that comes along with that well I have to say I find that I got all my shoppin done early BUT I am finding that I am spending MORE then the other years cause I always seem to think oh 1 more and that leads to more. Guess I never feel DONE DONE??? Ahh.. I hope everyone has a nice holiday season and well a safe one too!

Take Care!

1 comment:

Kim said...

WOW!!! You guys got a ton of snow!! Looks the the kids had lots of fun playing in it though ;) Merry Christmas!!