Friday, November 20, 2009

HAPPY 9th BIRHDAY Serina (yesterday)








Hello All,
How is everyone? Hope all is well. Yesterday was Serina's 9th birthday. We did a lil party for her. She said it was her best birthday ever.. Glad she liked it. As you can see by the pics above. The "cones" were cupcake cones and I made them and took them into her class. Which was a big hit. All in all a busy yet great day. Now that thats done on to Thanksgiving... I will be making the dinner at my house. Craig will be up north hunting like he does every year. I sure hope he can get a deer. Speaking of the gun deer hunt starts this weekend and continues for 9 days. So it's official the holiday season is HERE! WOW.. seems like this year is flyin!

Well have a great weekend all!
Take Care!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Looks like a great party and I love those cupcake ice cream cones! Adorable!! Can't believe she is 9 yrs old already! Time sure does fly by! Take care and have a Happy Thanksgiving!!