
Hello all,
How is everyone? Hope all is well. Can you believe the holidays are like almost here?!?!? I can't. In a lil over a week it will be my first born babies last single digit birthday!!! Then exactly one week later it's Thanksgiving. So I thought I would talk about the "forgotten" holiday! I mean there is all this "hype" and decor for Halloween and Christmas then there is Thanksgiving... I would love to decorate for it since it is one of my favorite holidays. I think it's like 45 days til Christmas! Thought I would add that in too. lol.
Yea so I was wondering what are your traditions for Thanksgiving? What is your favorite part of the holiday season?
Our traditions are a lil different then some. I usually do Thanksgiving at my moms with my kids. Craig n I have been together for a lil over 10 yrs and we haven't spent a Thanksgiving together not one time. I don't mind tho. Thats his time to gun deer hunt. So he spends it with his family up north. This year we will be doing Thanksgiving at my house. I am excited. I love to cook for people so it will be a treat!!! While making the turkey we like to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade. As for my favorite part of the season.... I would have to say that warmness that you get. The kindness is great. Seems like a "magical" time of year. I just wish we could all have that same feeling all year around. Well those are my thoughts on Thanksgiving! Let me know yours!
Take Care and Have a great week!
1 comment:
I totally agree! I just love the feeling I get around this time of year! Especially now that we have kids, its so great to see them get excited as Christmas draws near!
Post a Comment