Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009!






Hello all!
How is everyone? I sure hope everyone is well. HAPPY HALLOWEEN to everyone! I hope everyone had a great time on this holiday! I know my kids did. Serina was spooky again this year and CJ was a alien which would have been spooky IF he left his mask on BUT he didn't. Matthew is was just VERY cute! They made out with lots of candy after 2 hrs of trick or treating! All in all it was fun. The next thing up is Serina's 9th Birthday in 2 1/2 weeks! Then we have Thanksgiving! The holidays are among us already! Well I wanted to just give a quick update! Have a great weekend!

Take Care!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love their costumes!! Serina does look very scary :) Aydan wouldn't keep his mask on either so people really couldn't tell what he was supposed to be, LoL! Have a great week!