
Hello All,
How is everyone? Hope all is well. Sorry I haven't wrote in like well FOREVER! Between school and the kids and well this nasty flu that we all got I can't find the time. Well as you seen in the title... We had flurries today.. yup thats right flurries in early October! So I was wondering am I gonna make it to the pumpkin patch before a blizzard comes! lol. I mean it seems to early for all this. So I think the sayin mild summer equals to a bad winter may ring true... They are calling for some more flurries tomorrow and Monday! Crazyiness I tell ya!
Anyways all is well. Glad to have the bug gone. It was a aweful bad one too! Ugh... The kids are well. Matthew is growing like a weed. CJ has a ton of energy and well I think ready for school. Serina is doing well in school as far as I can tell. I did get a email from the teacher sayin how great she is and very well mannered. I was proud!
There has been something I wanted to touch base on and see what you all think. Its more in the hopes and dreams category...
I try hard to teach my kids right from wrong and can only hope they use common sense after that... My kids will grow up with what they NEED and much of what they WANT however I want them to know where they come from, who they are and what needs to be done to get what you want. Weird but I think it will make them better people in the end for it. Just a lil note.. Get respect = Give respect... True motto! I hope they can stay true to who they are and be proud.
Whats something you wish for your children or grandchildren or the ones you love?
Take Care!
No comments:
Post a Comment