Hello all,
How is everyone? Hope all is well. Well Fall is in full swing and in couple weeks it's gonna be Halloween already! I can't believe it's already that time! So in the spirit of the holiday we went to the pumpkin patch. We had a great time. As you can see by the pictures the kids had a great time. We went to a new pumpkin patch this time.. loved it! Lots of fun things to see n do there. We went on a week day and later so we didn't do all the other things but got to look around and get some pumpkins.
Tonight or so we will go get the costumes. I love fall and this time of year. Halloween is such fun for kids. I like to make it as fun as I can. Then comes the other holidays which I really get into! I love to see the leaves change colors... what fun!!!
Well have a great mid week all!
Take Care
1 comment:
I love going to the pumpkin patch! So fun! Looks like the kids enjoyed it too ;) Fall is my favorite too, although it doesn't quite feel like it here yet.
Take care and good luck getting the halloween costumes!!
Post a Comment