Monday, June 15, 2009

Serina has completed 2nd grade!!!










As you can see by the pics her last day was fun. I brought in some "Dirt Cups" for the kids. They loved them. I am sooo proud of her. So to celebrate Mom and I took the kids to the Zoo after school since they got released at 11:30. That was fun too. Then that evening Craig and I took the kids to Chilis for a nice dinner to congratulate her! It was YUMMY! Glad that another year is done! The great thing is she only missed 1 day the whole year. I am just so proud!


I hope everyone has a great week!!!
Take Care!

1 comment:

Kim said...

What fun!!! I am sure she is ready for her summer to finally begin!! She looks so grown up; its crazy!!! The zoo looks like a ton of fun:) Enjoy your summer!!!