Hello all!
How is everyone? Hope all is well. Well yesterday marked the first official day of summer and well I think they may be confused cause it sure has felt like summer for a couple weeks now! Hitting the 90's and the humidity it crazy! Anyways on Saturday we went to Craig's uncles house where most of his family was to celebrate Father's day and have a grill out and some fun and the food was great and the company was awesome! As you can see in the pics above a big game of softball was going on and the kids loved it! Serina made in 2 runs!!! WTG!!! Matthew had fun chillin and gettin all the attention as always! LOL. Other then that we are just doing the summer things. This weekend is Rhythm and Booms and we are gonna TRY to make it out for that. We try every year! Well I suppose... I will write again soon and HOPEFULLY I will have Matthew's 9 mth pics back by then to post!
Take Care!
1 comment:
Awesome!! Looks like a good time to me! Congrats to Serina for 2 runs!! You go girl! I bet Matthew can't wait til he's big enough to join in on the fun. Hope you all have a great summer!!
Post a Comment