Well HELLO!!!
Sorry it's been so long since I posted. I am really running behind. We are good n busy with the kids n school. The last couple weeks have been pretty nice so I told the kids to the Zoo. They had fun. That's where those pictures came from. In March CJ turned 6 and is doing excellent in school now. I turned 28, yea another yr. lol. Looking forward to Summer arriving as well as Pow Wow season. Serina loves to dance in the Pow Wow's. She is doing good in 4th grade and can't wait to get her last yr in for elementary school. Time sure flies. Matthews 2 n a half and keeps me busy BUT he really loves the wii. lol. Well I should go. Just wanted to quick update. I will TRY to get back on again soon!
Take Care!
Liz
2 comments:
Hi Liz! Cute Family & cute blog! Fun to meet you at Walgreens today! ...Thanks for stopping by Madison Coupon Connection! Happy Saving! :-)
Thanks Donna! I am sure we will meet again!
Post a Comment