Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holidays.. a little late again!








Hello All,
How is everyone? How was your holidays? Hope everything n everyone is well. So.. I am late as usual. I can't keep up these days. Well Thanksgiving is the picture with me n the kids. We take one every yr. Craig is NEVER in it due to him being gone hunting. Our Thanksgiving was great. I had my family over and made a dinner. It was alot of fun and VERY eventful. Thanksgiving morning my niece from my littlest brother was born, Hope Marie. Then the next morning my nephew was born from my other brother, Gage Warren. So yea babies everywhere! A very blessed Thanksgiving in my family!

Christmas, Christmas was great as usual. The kids had a great time. I usually put on a dinner for Craig's family the weekend before Christmas so most of his immediate family attended. We eat, exchanged gifts and played a game called POKENO. Lots of fun. Then Christmas eve I made snacks and had my family over and we exchanged gifts. Again lots of fun. Then we went to Craig's uncle's house and had a dinner and some gifts. THEN on Christmas day SANTA ARRIVED!!! The kids got to open their gifts as you can see above! They loved their gifts and made the cutest faces. It was great. I love being a mommy. That afternoon I made a meal and my family came over again. THEN Christmas was DONE!

So with those holidays done we look forward to another great year in 2011! On Monday Serina had surgery to get her tonsils n Adenoids out! She stayed very strong and did well. She is still recovering and doing well. Glad to have that outta the way. I think I was more nervous then she was. It went well tho. The boys are doing well. CJ is loving school and doing VERY well at it! I am so happy for him. He is really turning into quite a lil man. Matthew is getting big and he is also so smart. He really amazes me also. So proud n thankful for my babies.

Well have a great rest of your 2010, May 2011
Be all you hope n wish for! All the best,
Liz

No comments: