Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Aug 2, 2011 Marks 12yrs n Wedding Day!!!









HELLO AUGUST!!!
Boy oh boy... Where has the summer gone?!?!? Well on August 2, Craig n I got married after 12 yrs of courtship! It was a nice little ceremony with our siblings n parents. Then on Saturday, Aug 6 we had our reception which was alot of fun to see lots of family n friends. All in all it turned out well! It was a good time. Well summer break is almost done already! As a mom I am sad for them to have to go back to school. HOWEVER that means that Fall is upon us which is my favorite season and onto my other favorite thing the HOLIDAYS!!! I just get so excited for my kids. Hope this season is even better! Well I will post a little later with fishing pics from yesterday!

Take Care!
Liz

No comments: