Tuesday, November 16, 2010

IT'S ALMOST THANKSGIVING!!!






Hello All,
WOW!!! It's already the middle of November! I missed the whole month of October... Oops! So here are some pics from the pumpkin patch and Halloween! Serina was a Gothic Princess and CJ was Batman. Matthew was suppose to be a skeleton BUT he wouldn't wear his costume. People still gave him candy tho. lol So those Holidays went well. Now we are preparing for Serina's 10th Birthday which is Friday. I can't believe my first born baby is gonna be 10 already! WOW... Where does the time go. I find myself saying I guess the saying is true. Time flies when your having fun! lol. Her big Birthday gift from us is a cell phone. I know that will make her happy. She has to see a ENT dr on Thursday to see when and if they are gonna take out her tonsils due to them being VERY large. So we will see. I also had Parent Teacher Conferences last night and both Serina and CJ are doing VERY well in school. Thats always a great thing to hear.Well I should go. I hope everyone has a great holiday season just in case I don't update before then! lol

Take Care!
Liz

No comments: